Friday, February 10, 2012

Review - Hellraiser #6

"Oh Kirsty, what have you done?" Thats a very good question as you start to read this issue. To be honest I hadn't read any of this book yet and because of this issue I got the back issues and caught up in a matter of hours. These comics are actually a very compelling read.

This issue shows you exactly how far Kirsty has been pushed and how far she is willing to go for her sweet revenge. The thing I really like about this series and this issue is that it conveys what real sorrow does to people and what it makes them want to do to be released from it.

The really interesting thing is somehow the authors made me feel like she is somehow still winning by losing...or in fact maybe shes not losing at all. Good read and the art grows on you, I know it did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment